Sunday, September 15, 2013

Edmonton - Part 1

After our vacation in Vancouver, Laura and Carrie flew to Edmonton to spend the next two weeks with Leanne and her family (Ken ran out of vacation time). We had a great time and Laura absolutely loved playing with her cousins! Here are some of our pictures:

Cousins, Laura and Brynn

Sisters and cousins

Cousins in their PJ's. Took a few tries, but we finally got a decent shot.

This is what was going on most of the time...
Poor Elyse - she is being attacked by Brynn and from the look on Laura's face, I'd say she is also about to attack!


Elyse watching out for the babies. Elyse was very good watching the girls, only once when we were all in the truck did Elyse melt down -- I believe her words were "it's okay babies don't cry...it's okay Laura...it's okay Brynn.... OOOOOH! I DON'T LIKE CRYING BABIES ONLY HAPPY BABIES.....!"

Lunch time!



Carrie vs. the babies.
Scott was at work, Leanne was at an appointment and Elyse was at preschool. My mantra: "keep the babies separated and all will be alright!"

Cleaning up the garden before the hard frost comes.

Brynn hanging out

Elyse didn't know I was watching her until I called her name and she looked up at me like this. Such a cutie!

Auntie Leanne and Laura

Laura and Uncle Dan checking each other out.

"Hi Auntie Care!"

No comments:

Post a Comment