Laura is 11 months old today!!
Updates for this month are:
-took her first solo steps on January 1st!! She has been walking with her little push cart for a while and so far has only taken a few steps at a time, but I'm sure full walking isn't that far off
-very adept at using her sippy cup (which is good because she's always refused a bottle)
-likes to do "cheers" with her drinking cup, high fives, clap her hands (especially when you say "good job!"), point at things, and play catch-me-if-you-can (looks back at you to make sure you are chasing her and then crawls around the room or shuffle/walk around furniture)
-vocabulary is expanding and we are getting more "Ba Ba" and "Gu Gu", instead of just "oohhhh" and "maa"
Here are more pictures from this past month:
 |
| In the midst of a great game called "let's take everything off the shelf". |
 |
| So proud of herself, walking from crib back to me! |
 |
| "Whoohooo! I finally got mom's phone!!" |
 |
| Crusin' around with her cart. |
 |
| When Mommy and Daddy are available, this is how she likes to walk! |
 |
| Cuddle time with Daddy. |
 |
| Playing with her new bath toys - thanks Great Grandma and Grandpa! |
 |
I was actually trying to get a picture of her new touque and booties,
but the only place I could get her to stay still was the shopping cart. |
 |
| Such a big girl with her sippy cup and arrowroot cookie! |
 |
| Shopping with Dad |
 |
| "Oh look at me, I'm as sweet as an angel.." |
 |
| "...Just kidding!!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment