Thursday, June 30, 2016

June

I posted this in case any of you were interested in what a PICC line is. It was a 41 cm piece of tubing that a specialized nurse team inserted in a large vein in my arm and fed up around my shoulder/collar bone and down toward my heart. 

Some of you may have seen this already as I posted this on FB to say a big thank you to Ken for flying out my mom, moving the comfy chair in to our bedroom and buying a new tv -- all to help me recuperate!  

A nice picture of Tina. Part 2 of the "Travelling Grannies".

This is the little bag that held my portable IV pump. Once I was feeling almost normal, I took my mom and Tina to St. Jacob's Market, to show Tina around the area a bit (this was her first trip to Ontario).

We also took Mom and Tina to a local event with the kids.


Papa playing in the sandbox. Laura and Jacob had fun too!

A funny picture to end the month. This is Laura's project from daycare for Father's Day. There was an equally funny one for Mother's Day (which I can't find) that said Q - What does mommy do? A - Shopping. So the joke in the house is now "Daddy makes the money" and "Mommy shops"!

No comments:

Post a Comment